TO GET STARTED:
First, create an account. You will use this username and password to log in each time you want to add new events to the calendar. Keep your log in info handy for future reference.
TO ADD AN EVENT:
- Log in here or at the bottom of any page on the site by clicking on “My Account.”
- From My Account page, click Add Event on the lefthand side menu.
- Fill in the fields on the Add New Event form. Include all relevant information that pertains to your event. For help in formatting your entry (including how to make a recurring event), click here for detailed instructions.
- Check box to accept Terms of Submission and click “Submit Event.” Go to “View Event Listings” to double check that your submission appears as intended.
- Once your event has been submitted we will review it for approval within 36 hours.
EVENT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES:
Location: Events must take place in the ADK or close by areas.
Lead Time: Your events should be submitted at least two to four weeks prior to the start date. If we receive your event info less than two weeks in advance, we cannot guarantee that your event will be posted.
Word Count: Please limit event descriptions to 250 words. Your event link will take viewers to a fuller event description if so required.
Event Images: Upload a single image with your event listing in .JPG, GIF or .PNG format ONLY and no larger than 1 megabyte. Required minimum of 400 x 400 pixels
By submitting an image, you warrant that you have permission to use that image and that copyright is not held by any other individual or entity, and you further indemnify ADK A&E against any actions or judgement for infringement of another’s copyright.
Event submissions will be reviewed prior to publication. ADK A&E reserves the right to edit graphic images and submissions for word count, grammar, style, and accuracy, as well as remove any listings that we believe are not suitable for the site.
Please contact us with questions at email@example.com.