- This event has passed.
Adirondack Folk Music Festival
August 14, 2022 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
32nd Annual Adirondack Folk Music Festival
HELD IN THE TOWN PARK ON A SUNDAY AFTERNOON IN AUGUST EVERY YEAR.
The Folk Festival will kick off, Sunday August 14, 2022 (Noon to 5pm) with the sounds of:
- Three Quarter North – Adk Based Bluegrass Band
- Dana And Susan Robinson – Singer/Songwriters And Great Musicians
- Sara Milonovich & Daisycutter – Wonderful Alt-Country Singer/Songwriter Fiddler
- Lyndsay Stone – Cutting-Edge Singer/Songwriter And Guitarist
- Bob Amos Band – Well Known Bluegrass Band Based In Vermont
Come and enjoy the sounds of these great musicians. Bring a lawn chair or a blanket and some good friends. The Festival is free and open to the public.
This project is made possible with the funds from the Decentralization Program , a regrant program of the New York State Council on the Arts with the support of Governor Kathy Hochul and the New York State legislature and administered by the Adirondack Lakes Center for the Arts.