Please follow these guidelines for submission of posts to ADK A&E’s eNewsletter. Posts not following the guidelines may not be accepted for publication.
By submitting a post to the ADK A&E, you are agreeing to our Terms of Service.
1. If submitting your post by email, please place the title in the body of the submission itself and not just in the subject line. If sending by email or when utilizing the submission form (below), please do not use any formatting or special characters in your post (no emojis!).
2. Please keep posts short and to the point; fewer than 250 words are preferred.
3. Live links in your submission will not be live in the ADK A&E unless you include the complete URL in the body of the email. No more than two links in each post, please. Web addresses embedded in a JPEG or PDF will not be live.
4. No anonymous posts. Posts must be signed with both first and last names and include the appropriate contact info.
5. Images must be less than 2 mb in size. No more than 2 images per post (photos may be combined by the sender into one image). If more than two images are sent, ADK A&E will determine which will be used.
6. Submitting a flyer as a post is acceptable. It should be a JPEG (preferred) or a PNG, PDF or similar file to ensure your formatting is retained. Flyers should conform to an 8.5 x 11 or smaller size (vertical orientation).
7. To have your post included in the eNewsletter, it needs to be in by noon on the days of publication, which are Monday, Wednesday and Friday
8. At present, we will run a post only once in e-News in order to keep e-News fresh and interesting for subscribers. However, you may also upload information to the Events calendar; please review the guidelines there, especially the requested two-four weeks advance notice.
9. If you cannot use the form, submit your post by email to email@example.com.
Submit a Post to Appear in the ADK A&E eNewsletter
You can submit a JPG, PDF, or DOC file using the form below, the limit is 2 images or files that are less than 2MB each.
If you are attaching a flyer you do not need to fill out the ‘POST’ field in the form.